Monday, May 31, 2010

I want to go to England


The country that I really want to go is England. I think England is a perfect country in the world. Many people assume that England is a polite country. The environment in England is a pure nature. I love nature, I think nature can make people feel relax. But England is a country that everybody must focus on legal. This is processing to govern people. It requires people to do good things. But the most important thing for me is football. Football is a tradition for English people. More than 85 percent of English people in England are going to watch football match every weekend. I am Manchester United’s fan. If I can go to watch man utd at Old Trafford stadium once in a lifetime, it will be the best memory for me. That’s why I am interesting in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment