Monday, May 31, 2010

My hometown


The country that significant for me is Thailand. Thailand is my hometown. Foreign always say “Thailand is land of smile” because Thai people always smile to everybody. Thailand is one out of all countries that has King to govern us. Thai people assume and love King very much. For Thai people, King similarity father of Thailand. Thai people are harmonizing together. They can die for protect Thailand from enemy. Thai people believe in Buddhism and legal. Buddhism is a religion that Thai people believe for a longtime. On Buddhism’s day, Thai people will go to the temple and do activity of Buddhism. However, Thailand is varied. Thai people are divided into 2groups [red shirts &yellow shirts]. They are different concept in Thai’s government and want to establish their concept by protesting. Thai people don’t have to do like this because we are Thai and we have same King. Then, why we have to divide. I wish my significant country back to be same in the past.

2 comments:

  1. I really love Thailand and my king. I hope Thailand become peaceful again

    ReplyDelete